There is vast range of polystyrene balls available from 20mm diameter till almost 290mm diameter. These balls have exceptional impact strength, and mostly used in paper-Mache and clay work. Now the question arise how much polystyrene for polystyrene ball costs? The cost of large polystyrene balls depends upon their size and quantity. They are available in different sizes for different purposes.
· Pack of 25 balls with 20mm diameter will cost you around $2.
· Pack of 25 balls with diameter of 30mm will cost you $2.25.
· Pack of 25 polystyrene balls with diameter of 40mm will cost you around $2.75.
· Pack of 25 balls with 50mm of diameter will cost around $3.50, $0.17 for each ball.
· With diameter of 60mm you will be given 25 balls for $4.50.
· Pack of 25 balls with diameter 80mm will cost around $4.79.
· Pack of 25 balls with diameter of 120mm will cost around $7.96.
· Pack of 5 balls with diameter 180mm are around $13.56.
· Pack of 5 balls with diameter 290mm will cost you $53.93.
These spheres are used for variety of purposes, and are essential for your floral and craft projects.